Keith G. Langer, Attorney at Law
SERVING MASSACHUSETTS AND RHODE ISLAND
Solo practitioner concentrating in civil litigation, collections, family law and administrative law, particularly firearms licensing.
- One of the longest-serving member of the Firearms License Review Board; appointed by Governor Romney in January, 2005, and served through May, 2012.
- Received the Pro Bono Publico Award from the Rhode Island Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2004, and its Certificate of Appreciation in 2009.
- Responsible for the Massachusetts Bar Association Lawyers Referral Service adding “Firearms Law” as a subset of Administrative Law.
- Admitted to practice in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, the Federal District Courts for Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Bankruptcy Court/Dist. of Massachusetts, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Author of an amicus brief the the Caetano "stun gun" case in which the Supreme Court overturned a MA Supreme Judicial Court decision.
- Past Chair, Wrentham Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Presenter at the Rhode Island Bar Association Annual Conference (Animal Law Committee).
- Published in the Rhode Island Bar Association Journal.
My clients get my personal attention and prompt service.