Keith G. Langer, Attorney at Law
SERVING NORFOLK COUNTY, MA, AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Solo practitioner concentrating in civil litigation, collections, family law and administrative law, particularly firearms licensing.
- One of the longest-serving member of the Firearms License Review Board; appointed by Governor Romney in January, 2005, and served through May, 2012.
- Received the Pro Bono Publico Award from the Rhode Island Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2004, and its Certificate of Appreciation in 2009.
- Responsible for the Massachusetts Bar Association Lawyers Referral Service adding “Firearms Law” as a subset of Administrative Law.
- Admitted to practice in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, the Federal District Court for Massachusetts, and the Federal District Court for Rhode Island.
- Admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Past Planning Board chair; present Zoning Board of Appeals vice-chair.